1) Show commitment, spend time together
2) Manage difference, accept each other as you really are
3) Listen to each other, feed back what you hear
4) Put blame and criticism aside
5) Negotiate, agree to disagree
6) Make suggestions, don’t give orders
7) Give up the desire to control
8) Apologise and forgive, from the heart
9) Compliment and complement each other
10) Keep sex alive, make love regularly 5A81-4��л�9�
1. Prioritise. Think about how best to manage your time. You can’t do it all.
2. Set yourself achievable goals. Reward yourself when you achieve them.
3. Take it one day at a time. Don’t worry today about tomorrow.
4. Don’t work during lunchbreaks, evenings, weekends or on holiday. Learn to say no.
5. Talk to your partner, parent or child. Share your thoughts, ideas and feelings. Phone a friend.
6. Give up smoking, junk food and too much alcohol. Eat regularly, never skip breakfast. Get enough sleep.
7. Get physical: go to the gym, the pool, the dance studio. Or go for a run.
8. Relax: try yoga, massage, meditation or relaxation tapes. Listen to music, read a book, watch a DVD.
9. Do something creative. If you don’t paint or draw or write, try cooking, gardening, DIY.
10. Don’t worry, be happy. Look for the positives. See the glass as half full, not half empty.
10 REASONS WHY PEOPLE HAVE AFFAIRS
Lack of attention
Lack of affection
Lack of communication
Not feeling valued
Need for excitement
Need to rebel